Saturday 3 August 2013

A late night preview - where I talk a little nonsense

Oh, it seems it's been forever that I've had this project off the needles and have been unable to show it to you all. But, tonite I can show you a preview. This one is ready for testing, so if you want to give it a go, drop me a line.

Anyway, lousy phone pic that it is, it's all I can show you for now, since my camera is, sadly, on the ICU. I'll have news next week. Will it live? Will I have to put it down? Oh, I miss my camera! Get well baby!





In case you are worried that I talk about my camera like this... well, you should know I love it dearly. Yes, you people in the back, yes you guys, the ones with the white shirt with extremely, inordinately long sleeves, sorry, what now?  What, you want to fit me in the shirt? well, I don't kno....

No comments:

Post a Comment